List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    3rd part libraries
From:       "David Fahlander" <David.Fahlander () portwise ! com>
Date:       2006-02-03 13:15:15

Hi,

We are currently working on the C++ OpenWire client which will depend on
third part open source libraries for mutexes and smart pointers. Since
we only need a few 3rd part header files and no external libs for them,
it would be great to check-in these header files together with the C++
OpenWire client source so that the code will compile without having to
download these few include files externally.

Is it okay to do this, or should we leave the 3rd part libof OpenWire?

/David