List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    Re: [Acpi] help me.
From:       Simon Richter <Simon.Richter () phobos ! fs ! tum ! de>
Date:       2000-07-31 19:07:20

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> > I can't connetc http://phobos.fs.tum.de/acpi/index.html

> try http://phobos.fachschaften.tu-muenchen.de/acpi/index.html

> seems like some dns-entries are wrong/have changed

Yes, the zone file for the shorter names seems to be more recent than the
serial number. I've notified the admins about this, they will bump the
serial number and hope the problem goes away :-)

   Simon

--
PGP public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 10 62 F6 F5 C0 5D 9E D8  47 05 1B 8A 22 E5 4E C1