List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    [Acpi] Re: Debugging ACPI stuff on a vaio ?
From:       Stefan Hoffmeister <Stefan.Hoffmeister () Econos ! de>
Date:       2000-07-03 16:51:55

>For information, the bios is a Phoenix, rev R0114Z1 / RK114Z1,
>which is acpi compliant.

FWIW, the latest revision (in my Z600) is R0116Z1 / RK116Z1. I have no
clue what has changed compared to earlier revisions.

The only indication that something "meaningful" has changed is that for
early Z600 BIOSes there are a number of reports about network hangs after
a suspend - with my BIOS, I can suspend and hibernate and completely
resurrect the network (Samba, Internet) via /etc/rc.d/init.d/network
restart.