List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    Re: [ACPI] S3 and S4 broken on Toshiba Satellite 2400-s201
From:       "Bob Z" <ziuchkov () uiuc ! edu>
Date:       2005-07-30 20:54:49

I forgot to mention that usually I have the rest of the acpi modules loaded as
well (instead of just 'container' as my lsmod output showed), but that
particular try, I tried stripping down to the absolute bare minimum.  Here
are the acpi modules I *usually* have loaded:

video                  16260  0
thermal                13576  0
toshiba_acpi            6164  0
fan                     4740  0