List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    [ACPI] [Solved] Re: power-off (Acer TM632)
From:       mizu <michal () zimen ! sk>
Date:       2004-05-31 21:37:26

salut

  :) Yes !

  now, it works wery well for me.

  I played with kernel configuration, i found this:

  I guess, Problem was in "Enhanced RTC driver". If i have this driver
  inside a kernel (or like module), my laptop will never poweroff().
  last message was like this:
		call_power_off()
		...HANG...

  (also i have inserted HPET timer inside kernel, not like module)

  Is this some unresolved dependency with RTC ?
  Can i have both timers ? (RTC, HPET )

  Thanks a lot.

  				mizu

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 09:44:18PM +0200, hgfelger@hgfelger.de wrote: