List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    [ACPI] New-bee question.
From:       siva <sivakumar.subramani () wipro ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 8:50:05

Hi ,

I am new to power management area. I am study on the Power management
support in LINUX.
If we want to add power management we need to call the pm_interface and
get the device register with the Power management device list.
In APM, they are calling pm_send() depending on the event, to notify the
registered devices.
Similarly, I want to know how it happens in ACPI?

PLEASE IGNORE ANY ATTACHMENT WITH THIS MAIL.

Thanks,
Siva

["InterScan_Disclaimer.txt" (text/plain)]

 Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.