List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    Re: [ACPI] How does the /proc/acpi interface work?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-04-05 17:45:03

Am Freitag, 5. April 2002 18:24 schrieb Grahame Bowland:
> I'm after feedback, constructive hopefully! It's very sparse
> and basic for now, so here are my questions:
>   - is this basic format ok?

Well, it is a beginning. If I read this I must know a lot about acpi to
understand the text. But it is very helpful if I want to write a program
which deals with the /proc interface.

I think it is important to define if the documentation should be for end user
or for developers. In my opinion it would be enough to write a doc for
developers. The enduser should use their acpi with frontends provide by the
developers.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,