List:       acpi4linux
Subject:    [Acpi] Patch for ACPI modules
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-10-17 11:32:10

Hi!

I played around with the Patches found on Kai's page
(I even applied the irq-debug patch - thanks for the reminder I should look
at patches before I apply them - very interesting experience ;)

I tried to compile the complete ACPI support as module and would like
to post my resulting patch for discussion. Feel free to critize, it's my
first attempt to create a patch for the linux kernel and I'm here to learn
more about ACPI on linux [dreaming of ACPI hypernation on my thinkpad ;]

Greetings, Stephan