List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re: abiword for FC5.ppc -- odd glitch in updating
From:       Beartooth <beartooth () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2006-04-24 13:51:23

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, J.M. Maurer wrote:

>> I just finished upgrading a G3 iBook from FC4 to FC5; took forever,
>> even from a DVD, but went OK. Then, of course, I immediately became
>> root and did yum update. That got as far as asking me do it, y/n?, and
>> then failed on abiword.
>
> How exactly did it fail? What was the error message?

 	Oh, Lord! I should've copied it -- except that I don't have my
newsreader reconfigured on that machine, either, and had to post from
another. Meanwhile, the machine has been to an installfest and back --
rebooted repeatedly. Do you suppose there's a log that would still have
it? I'll look if you ask.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
What do they know of country, who only country know?