List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re: Title of the document can't be extracted?
From:       Alex Grosu <agrosu () aeic ! ro>
Date:       2006-04-14 13:03:25

Thank you for the reply.
I have AbiWord 2.4 running on Fedora Core 3. The problem is that
wvSummary can't be compiled. I have libgsv 1.10, and I understood that i
need at least 1.13. Well, to install libgsf > 1.13 version, I need
glib2-devel-2.6.6, which in its turn needs another 4 libraries and I
guess it will be so on....
The only solution that I see in this case is to install FC 5...., but
this will be a great waste of time for me, because I will have to
install a lot of projects (company projects), and to make them run also.
Another solution could be to take an extra hard disk and to install FC 5
on it..... but to install another OS just for making wvSummary to
compile doesn't sound too god  Does anybody have another idea?
Thank you for supporting

--

Alex Grosu
Software Engineer