List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re: Printing
From:       Alan Horkan <horkana () maths ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2006-04-02 17:13:36

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006, Robert Bucholtz wrote:

> Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 06:28:17 -0700
> From: Robert Bucholtz <rdb67@telus.net>
> To: abiword-user@abisource.com
> Subject: Printing
>

> I still can't print from Abiword to my HP1401 using my mac.  I just
> tried clicking the 'Help' button on the print menu but nothing
> happened then either.  Did I possibly get an incomplete download?

You probably found a bug.  It is unlikely there was anything wrong with
the download.  (If you really want to check the download was correctly you
might want to read up on CRC checks and MD5 sums as they can allow you to
verify the downloads but it is up to you to learn if you are interested.)

--
Alan