List:       abiword-user
Subject:    about libglib
From:       Francis <lambrechtsfr () brutele ! be>
Date:       2004-08-18 11:39:36

Hi
after hours of reading the ABI doc FAQ etc..., i Googled an "answer"

*about libglib*, thus:

    /You can download the dll by running the installer, and enabling the
    the
    *glib option*. This will automatically download and install the dll
    for you.
    /

Desinstall, Install again, checking every point, *NO GLIB OPTION*...
I desinstalled it, downloaded it several times, installed it several
times with many options checked/unchecked...
no way to make that option to appear...

A lot of Google messages about that libglib: thus a systemic flaw ?

I try to read .sxw files and can't even start correctly ABI.