List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Fwd: Margins in 'normal' view mode
From:       Hubert Figuiere <hub () abisource ! com>
Date:       2004-06-23 8:49:44

[ This guy is not subscribed ]

----- Forwarded message -----

To: abiword-user@abisource.com
From: Tom <tom@malcolmson.com>
Subject: Margins in 'normal' view mode
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:18:10 -0400

I'm using AbiWord v2.1.3 on WinXP.

The documents that I create will never be printed - some are just for my
personal use, some will be published on the internet or send via E-mail
(I think this is probably the case for many users).  Therefor, I don't
want margins of any sort.  I guess I want to use AbiWord like a text
editor that supports rich text.

In my MS Word XP, when I select 'normal' view mode, the margins
dissapear and the document behaves like a text document.  But in AbiWord
this mode looks more like a 'print' mode to me: the margins are still there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

----- End forwarded message -----