List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re[3]: printing problems
From:       "Kenneth J. Davis" <jeremyd () computer ! org>
Date:       2003-02-25 21:46:23

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:24:38 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time) Alan G Isaac <aisaac@american.edu> wrote:

AGI> On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:50:38 +1100 Stephen Viles
AGI> <sviles_abi@iinet.net.au> wrote:
AGI> > What AbiWord version are you using (HEAD, STABLE, 1.1.3, 1.0.5pre,
AGI> etc.)?
AGI> > Where did you get the "nightly update"? What is its build date and
AGI> time?
AGI>
AGI> Sorry not to be clear.  I wrote my note immediately after
AGI> using the nightlydownloader.  The version is listed as
AGI> CVS-HEAD without any build info.  The check version menu
AGI> option does not give me any version info either.

Use Insert->Field->Application and Build_ID and/or Compile_Date
to get when it was built (the latest one should be from Feb 15) as
the Windows build has been broke for one reason or another since
then.

AGI> So I backed off to version 1.0.4 and printing is OK.

For everyday use, 1.0.4 is a much better version to use,
or you can try nightly stable builds (nightly downloader
may have an option for that, don't recall off hand if
I fully enabled it or not).