List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re: Aiksaurus and Linux
From:       Paul Schmidt <pschmidt () interlog ! com>
Date:       2003-02-10 16:31:52

On February 10, 2003 07:55 am, F J Franklin wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Paul Schmidt wrote:
> > Okay, I downloaded a copy of aiksaurus... there doesn't seem to be a way
> > to build it though, usually for Linux there is a ./configure but this
> > file doesn't exist, and there is no main makefile.  Anyone know how to
> > get this to work?
>
> Downloaded from where? Is this an official release or CVS?
>
> Anyway, aiksaurus has a cross-platform core library and a number of
> front-ends. These are all in subdirectories ("core", "gtk", etc.). In
> these you will either find "configure" or, failing that, "autogen.sh".

Okay, these problems are resolved, but there are more,

AbiWord V1.03
Aiksauris latest download from Abiword site (last Saturday or so, tarball)

The plugin doesn't seem to stick, in that you can enable the plugin, when I
try to activate it, it activates, but then goes away again the next time I
start Abiword.  Also a related problem, if I try to use the plugin, AbiWord
dies.