List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re: file formats?
From:       ericzen <ericzen () ez-net ! com>
Date:       2003-05-06 23:33:21

On 2003.05.06 17:58 Dom Lachowicz wrote:

 > I have no idea what rockeybook files are, so no,
 > AbiWord doesn't handle them.

It's an electronic book thing.  It's very anti-abi in being purely binary, rather \
than having any human readable components.

If someone (read: not a current hacker) wanted to include a plugin for exporting them \
(like Dom's pdf plugin), you could probably use RBmake ( \
http://rbmake.sourceforge.net/ ) via the AbiCommand plugin, and some table-to-render \
information you can get from doxygen'ing the source (actually, you'd probably would \
be better off having Martin, Dom or Will give you a quick tour first).

Nifty part was, this took me, literally, two minutes on google find (link from \
another place type of thing).

Sincerely full of himself,
Eric

PS: Staci is writing from the world's greatest educational institution.

kaskoop