List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    RE: How to install Enchant for dummies?
From:       Esko Laaja <kivikkoinenranta () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-27 14:10:39

Yes=2C actually I skipped that part. Probably the problem is that I had not=
 installed all the Cygwin Development packages (I didn't get any error mess=
ages so I assumed that was not the problem).
But anyway I just got information from the Lyx mailinglist that I would als=
o have to make my own build of Lyx (Windows) to make it use Enchant (this I=
 don't know how to do). The Linux version apparently works "out of the box"=
. So my question is now obsolete. Thanks anyway.

 		 	   		  =