List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    First pass at our Google Summer of Code for 2009 web page
From:       Martin Sevior <msevior () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-20 13:13:37

Hi everyone,
                  I've just rolled our GSoC 2008 wiki page into a GSoC
2009 page. I've changed some dates to reflect the different
application windows. I've made some changes to the ideas list, deleted
some ideas as they've been implemented or deprecreciated. Please feel
free to fix bugs and make changes to the wiki page. I've taken the
liberty of leaving Dom as the GSoC administrator with Marc as his
backup.

The organization application is over the dates March 9th to March
13th, which is coming up!

Please feel free to edit the wiki as you wish.

Cheers!

Martin