List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    Re: call for participation: make libabiword a usable gtk widget
From:       "Martin Sevior" <msevior () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-01 1:25:56

Hi Fabian,
              We certainly intend to maintain and improve libabiword.
Getting this kind of direct feedback and motivation helps enormously
as right now our only real customer for libabiword is OLPC Write and
we work consistently to full fill their needs.

Right now my priority is to fix the bugs in our new cairo-canvas.

Cheers

Martin