List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    New language and installer
From:       Bernardo_Arlandis_Maņķ <berarma-llistes () ya ! com>
Date:       2006-08-29 17:32:41

Hi devs.

I've made an AbiWord 2.4.5 windows installer that includes the valencian
translation. It's a standard build windows installer. You can download
the installer exe, a patch with my changes, and the nsis language files
(nsis still doesn't support this language) necessary to build it.

We'd like to have this installer on your web so people looking there for
this translation would find it easier. It would also be cool you
included our translation on your code and include it on all future
installers. We'll update the translation when necessary.

The files are:
http://www.softwarevalencia.com/baixar/abiword-setup-2.4.5.exe
http://personales.ya.com/berarma/sv/abiword-2.4.5_va.diff.gz
http://personales.ya.com/berarma/sv/nsis_valencian.zip

Please, ask me in case there's anything else you could need.
Many thanks!

--
Bernardo Arlandis Maņķ