List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    AbiWord Translation How-To -- for AbiWord website
From:       Amos Batto <abatto () indiana ! edu>
Date:       2006-05-22 9:22:47

To whomever maintains the AbiSource website,

When I started translating AbiWord to another language, I found that the
instructions on the website about translating the AbiWord PO file didn't
provide much information.  It would have saved me a lot of time to have
more complete instructions.

To help future translators I wrote out these longer instructions to
replace the existing instructions at
http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/exist.phtml
and http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/new.phtml

Attached are the files with the new instructions.

--Amos Batto

["exist.html.bz2" (application/octet-stream)]
["new.html.bz2" (application/octet-stream)]