List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    Re: Malay (ms-MY) string update
From:       "J.M. Maurer" <j.m.maurer () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2005-01-10 13:18:18

I committed this to both HEAD and STABLE, as the strings are currently
the same. When we diverge in the future, you'll need 2 different po
files again.

Thanks!
  Marc

Updated ms-MY translations (Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan)

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    ./po/ms-MY.po ./user/wp/strings/ms-MY.strings
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files: