List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    CVS question
From:       Pierre Abbat <phma () webjockey ! net>
Date:       2003-02-02 3:33:38

I am doing a cvs update in all subdirectories of ~/abi and wondering why it's
taking so long. I fired up Etherape and saw huge amounts of data going from
blackcat to nyorp, then captured some packets with Ethereal and looked at
one, which consists of German words in all caps. If I'm doing an update, not
committing changes to the German dictionary, why am I sending nyorp the
German words?

phma