List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    Re: Translations for Abiword 2.0
From:       Alan Horkan <horkana () maths ! tcd ! ie>
Date:       2003-08-27 19:23:11

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Jordi Mas wrote:

> >>There are some translations that a bit behind that
> >>it would be desirable. I
> >>propose sending a mail to the ones that are bellow
> >>90% to see if they can
> >>complete the translations before the release of 2.0.

> :-) No problem. I understand that the translations should be committed before
> the 7th of setembre at the most. Jordi,

Please note the chances of me updating the Irish translations are
Bob Hope and ...
erm maybe I shouldn't use that expression any more, at least not for a
while.

The chances are very slim.

Please dont mail me about the Irish/English/British etc. translations
either.  I think Andrew Dunbar may have figured out how to have just a
single 'en' cover standard British English, but I really dont want to
touch the en-* mess again so long as colour and a few other key words are
spelt correctly.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/