List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    AbiWord Weekly News #155 (2003, week 31) released
From:       ericzen <ericzen () ez-net ! com>
Date:       2003-08-03 8:24:49

Issue #155 has been released

Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn155.phtml

This week in development

      In this week's episode, Nadav's relaunches a far more advanced version of the \
Open Text Summarizer, OTS: Stemming the Tide.   Dom releases 1.99.3 to the world, \
which is already available on Latest Releases page.   We learn that we cannot \
--enable-gnome due to header issues from GNOME 2.2.   Most interesting of all, Dom \
releases the AbiWord 2.2: TSWMRCAUSSWVLSD RoadMap.   Lots of discussion and a \
criawips screenshot waiting within.

Have a wing-dingy day,

E. A. Zen

PS: Go Me!