List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    commit (HEAD): doc props import
From:       "Tomas Frydrych" <tomas () frydrych ! uklinux ! net>
Date:       2003-06-08 11:58:45

I have changed the signature of PD_Document::importStyles to
importStyles(const char * name, int ieft, bool bDocProps = false).
When bDocProps is set to true, document properties as well as style
definitions get imported from the file; for this to work the
PD_Document::setAttrProp(NULL) call used to initialise the doc
properties needs to be made before the style import. Currently only
the AW importer supports props import in this way.

I will leave the loading of props and styles from normal.awt to Dom
to implement; my feeling is that this should probably be done in the
PD_Document code.

files: ie_imp.h/cpp, ie_imp_AbiWord_1.cpp, pd_Document.h/cpp

Tomas