List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] Newbie question: I have a plan9 system
From:       erik quanstrom <quanstro () labs ! coraid ! com>
Date:       2012-11-12 10:49:58

On Mon Nov 12 05:26:47 EST 2012, cinap_lenrek@gmx.de wrote:
> you could drawterm to your plan9 vm, and just access your local windows
> namespace under /mnt/term. i think the standard drawterm only makes the
> C: drive available, but i have a version that exports all drives under
> /mnt/term:
>
> http://9hal.ath.cx/usr/cinap_lenrek/drawterm.exe
>
> http://9hal.ath.cx/usr/cinap_lenrek/devfs-win32.c
>
> my build is probably outdated.

if you'd like, since jas is working on pretty extensive changes to dt
for osx 10.8, if you could point us at your changes, we could merge
them in and have more-or-less one drawterm again.

i'd like to make sure that things like the authentication fix, and a
few subtile rpc fixes get pushed along.

- erik

ps. the swtch.com drawterm has the auth bug.  cavet emptor.
it is a drag debugging n00b + drawterm at the same time.