List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] Mac multi-touch mice and p9p acme anyone?
From:       Paul Lalonde <plalonde () telus ! net>
Date:       2009-11-27 18:02:28

Yes.  It's a mod to devdraw that re-interprets mouse-down to mean "read the virtual \
buttons" and passes those along.  The hardest part is adjusting the "landing zone" \
for the buttons - it turns out thirds isn't where I click :-)

It would be a good job throughout the desktop if I could figure out how to suppress \
delivery of the real button clicks (filter them out of the desktop event queue), but \
I've not managed that yet.

Paul