List:       9fans
Subject:    [9fans] Two small file system issues
From:       lucio () proxima ! alt ! za
Date:       2007-11-29 12:52:58

1.	The message "icache: nothing to do - kick dcache" is
	irritating, is it just that I'm running a dated version of
	venti (I'm not, apparently) or should that message go away?

2.	Venti drops into background with a non-empty exit condition.
	Makes it hard to run Fossil conditional on Venti getting set
	up correctly.

Are patches welcome or are there reasons to retain this behaviour?

++L