List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] non-plan9 acme: slight non-sensitive margin right of
From:       Axel Belinfante <Axel.Belinfante () cs ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       2007-11-27 18:01:37

> > maybe it is just me. anyway, with p9p acme I have been
> > noticing a slight margin just to the right of the scroll bars,
> > immediately to the left of the text, in which it is not
> > sensitive to mouse clicks and, if the mouse is there,
> > also not to text being entered. I guess I noticed it first
> > at least a year ago, dunno when, and at the time my p9p
> > version was old and I did not update it often
> > so I did not bother mentioning it.
>
> This was due to a bug in the new expandable tag code.
> I have fixed it.  Thanks for the report.
>
> > now I'm working with acme-sac (0.14 on intel imac,
> > in case it might matter) and noticing the same.
>
> For the acme sac guy, here's the relevant diff:
> http://hg.pdos.csail.mit.edu/hg/plan9/rev/69d6f196352a

thanks. just to satisfy those who like transparency
I'll admit that already a while ago I fixed my local p9p
copy thanks to a fix I noticed for this for acme-sac.
Sorry to have kept you (the list?) out of the loop.

as a matter of fact, this does make me aware that we
(the community) actually do have quite a number of
acme versions nowadays... wouldn't have thought that
say a decade ago when I had read help/acme papers,
but essentially only experienced wily.

Axel.