List:       9fans
Subject:    [9fans] lguest
From:       "ron minnich" <rminnich () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-25 22:19:23

I am going to drop my 2.6.21 tree, my plan 9 tree for lguest, and some
"run it" info on sources today or tomorrow.

I could use some help on a a weird tcp problem once I get verification
that somebody else has "made it go".

It looks like forward porting the plan 9 to 2.6.32 when released won't
be too hard. But it's not a trouble-free move, either, so I am
sticking with 2.6.21 for now.

ron