List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] slow performance
From:       "pedro henrique antunes de oliveira" <ph.rpguo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-31 23:35:01

"if you're looking for an "os for supercomputers", plan 9 might not be your
thing.
if you're looking for an "os for programmers", plan 9 might just be your
thing.

- eirk"

i never thought in this way. that an OS can be made for supercomputing use
and so on.
well, in fact i am not too much accostumed with computer yet.

And this can be an answer for my problem.

So, plan 9 wasnt made for, hmm, heavy computing tasks, like 2 milions of
calls of recursive functions
working with some complex data structure (not my data structure, hehe), or
something like that?