List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] cpdir
From:       arisawa () ar ! aichi-u ! ac ! jp
Date:       2007-03-26 15:46:36

Hello

Current disk/mkfs works similar to cpdir
	disk/mkfs -s foo -d bar /sys/lib/proto/allproto
However old mkfs had not -d option.
Cpdir was designed and coded at that time of Plan 9 (ver.2),
so that I can make a copy of directory more handy.

Cpdir has a functionality that is different from disk/mkfs.

Kenji Arisawa