List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] sis 900
From:       "Federico Benavento" <benavento () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-31 1:51:55

hola

I used to have a sis 900 and /sys/src/9/pc/ether83815.c
worked fine after geoff updated the driver.

anyway, as erik said try "pci -v" and see if the vendor and device ID
are in the driver, if the device is recognized but the it doesn't work
try adding this to your plan9.ini

ether0=type=83815 ea=yourmacaddress

if not recognized try adding the DID and VID to the driver.

--
Federico G. Benavento