List:       9fans
Subject:    [9fans] update
From:       Skip Tavakkolian <9nut () 9netics ! com>
Date:       2006-10-24 2:15:07

for those who have joined rangboom, i've added everyone to my
personal group (skip) and to (9fans) group. i've shared out a collection
of pictures i've taken with the first group.

on (9fans) i've shared out my windows drawterm build directory.
there's an experimental device called /dev/showfile (devcons.c,
win32.c) to send URLs directly to windows (to open in the browser).
there's already a rule to plumb URLs to winstart; here's my version:

cpu% cat /rc/bin/winstart
#!/bin/rc

echo $* > /mnt/term/dev/showfile