List:       9fans
Subject:    [9fans] volfs (aka plan b for plan 9)
From:       "Fco. J. Ballesteros" <nemo () lsub ! org>
Date:       2005-10-20 19:03:45

Still work in progress, (i.e., it just did not crash recently for us :-) ),
but I've placed into /n/sources/contrib/nemo/volfs a copy of the
plan b volume server that I'm using right now to run my plan b
environment within plan 9.

There's a man page in there and a couple of files to help.
But beware that it's not yet reliable, you should wait until we
used it for several months more before trusting it.

When we package and cleanup everything else in Plan B so that it
fits back again into Plan 9, I'll drop a line to the list. I just thought
that someone might want to try volfs or to take a look at it.

hth

PS: I sent this mail several days ago but I think it was not sent because
of an interaction of upas and our weird namespace, sic. Sorry if the mail
is a dup.