List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] drawterm funny
From:       Russ Cox <rsc () swtch ! com>
Date:       2005-10-19 23:02:43

> > Anyone noticed a funny with Windows drawterm (maybe *unix also,
> > I don't have those here).
> >
> > Some draw operators seem to result in no visible image via drawterm
> > whilst on native plan9 they work fine.
>
> yes; i've seen it very occasionally in acme+dt2k+win combo.

In Windows there has always been a text redraw
problem when drawing to the lower right corner of
the screen.  Try moving the window over to the left
side and see if the text is drawn properly there.
I wish I were making this up.

If it's consistent no matter where the screen is, then
it could be a problem with abaco not calling flushimage,
but I tried using abaco a week or so ago inside drawterm
with no problems.

Russ