List:       9fans
Subject:    [9fans] plan 9 on xen
From:       "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich () lanl ! gov>
Date:       2004-11-24 17:33:09

OK, to sum up, I have got Plan 9 running on a slightly old xen-unstable
image under vmware (i.e. xen under vmware, plan 9 under xen -- no wonder
it's not a speed demon :0). I can drawterm in and run rio and acme under
rio and compile and do other such stuff.

Performance is not great but I think I see ways to make it better -- this
is a first cut.

I hope to start release of code next week, and I have a volunteer to get
it up to date with the latest greatest xen.

I'm going to take some time off now before I break something. :-)

ron