List:       9fans
Subject:    [9fans] Web server and XML
From:       "William S." <wstan () REMOVE ! xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-30 18:39:51

I am currently experimenting with
a web server I have under OpenBSD. Right now I am
using Apache as well as PHP, MySQL and trying
out XML. At some point I may even try a web server
set up on an old VAX running OpenVMS and using
OSU (=DECthreads).

I am curious how one would best use Plan9
to run a web server. What features are available?
The wiki stands out in my mind as a real
neat way to go in some instances. Any other innovation(s)?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL