List:       9fans
Subject:    Re: [9fans] atapi cdrom without ide HDD
From:       okamoto () granite ! cias ! osakafu-u ! ac ! jp
Date:       1999-05-24 0:46:29

Thank you for your quck reply.
I also took a reply from Charles, and he suggested me to delete
the block of waserr in getcontin of 9660srv.c.
It solved my InfoMagic CDROM problem.

For an unstability problem of Atapi CDROM in my case is
now undergoing to replace the drive.  I called the reseller
and told them this drive makes extraordinal noize whern
used in a vertical position.  Sometimes it failes to access
CDROM etc., and they replied they could replace the drive.

Kenji